Covid-19 Patient Protocols
Please note the following COVID-19 Patient Transport Protocols will apply for all clients and Volunteers until further notice
– One Person per trip. No multiple or sharing of Transport (unless authorised)
– Client must wear a Face Mask.
– Client’s temperature must be checked with Temperature Gun. (before entering Vehicle)
If a Client has a temperature (37.4 or over) she/he will be unfortunately refused transport.
– Hands must be sanitised before entering Vehicle.
– Client must sit in the Back (passenger side).
– Car to be sanitised with Glen 20 or wipes after each pickup (if pratical)
– If you are feeling unwell you must stay home
*Volunteers can also use whatever other equipment they feel necessary at their own discretion to feel safe e.g. disposable hygienic gloves, face mask.
Please note: each client will be advised of the above protocols each time they make a booking.