FREE MEDICAL TRANSPORT SERVICE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Must be for medically related appointments only. (i.e. GP’s, Hospital, Specialist, Rehab facilities or related services).
- Must be on a Pension (Aged or Disability).
- Must be mobile enough to get in and out of the Vehicle unassisted (otherwise a Carer needs to accompany the patient).
- Client referral Form must be completed by a Medical Organisation staff member / Medical Professional or social worker.
- Must reside in the Areas we cover as per the Service Map area on our website.
- COVID 19 – Patients and Carers (if accompanying) must be double vaccinated.
- Dept of Veteran Affairs Card recipients not eligible.
- Workcover recipients not eligible.
- Intervening treatment, intravenous therapy patients or patients who need monitoring whilst in Transit not eligible.