SMALL UTILITIES HOME GRANTS
The Foundation Small Utility Home grant* aims at providing immediate relief to those in our community who are currently struggling to pay their essential utility Bills such as Electricity, Water, Gas and Council rates.
- Current Client listed on our FREE Medical Transport Service Client system.
- Must be to pay for a Utility Bill (e.g. Electricity, Gas, Water, Council rates)
- Must Provide a copy of the original bill.
- Maximum amount of each Grant – $500 (Limited to 1 Grant per Family)
- Paid directly by the Foundation to the Utility supplier(s)
How to Apply:
Please send a written request and a copy of the Bill you would like us to pay to either:
Post: Sir Roden & Lady Cutler Foundation
PO Box 842
Concord NSW 2137
ATT: Vincent Del Zio
*Grants will be available until the allocated pool of Funds have been exhausted.